Several studies and clinical trials have proved the efficacy of bio-optimised curcumin, and Flexofytol specifically. Some highlights include…
Flexofytol, a unique formula with high bioavailability than most other turmeric products on the Australian market. This means that the effective ingredients are efficiently absorbed into the bloodstream: 1x capsule of Flexofytol is equivalent to 57g of native curcumin. 1
Effects of Flexofytol on chronic pain 2
Three month clinical study:
1077 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee
2×2 capsules of Flexofytol per day over 3 months
- At the start of the study, 99% of patients were using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). After 3 months only 9% were still on NSAIDs.
- Less than 1% of patients noted any side-effects
- Reduction in pain caused by osteoarthritis of knee: -48%
- 94% of study patients opted to continue using Flexofytol.
Evaluation of efficacy of Flexofytol on pain & mobility 3
Six month retrospective observational clinical study:
820 patients with arthritis in various locations – knee, back, hip, neck, hand
2×2 capsules of Flexofytol per day over 6 months
- 54% decrease in pain reported
- Mobility increased by 37%
- 53% decrease in use of original medication (painkillers & NSAIDs)
- Very well tolerated treatment, with only 1.1% reporting side-effects
- 98% reported greater satisfaction with Flexofytol than with previous treatments
Antioxidant properties of curcumin 4
Curcumin has been shown to have antioxidant activity and may help treat the pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
Always read the label, Use only as directed and If symptoms persist see your doctor.